Louay name meaning
On This Page
What does Louay mean?
Meaning of Louay is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Louay?
A common name in France having over 798 recievers in 16 years of usage. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 499th spot and 104 baby boys were given the name.
Louay is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, 51 babies were given Louay and it reached its peak ranking, 318 on boy names chart.
There are over 151 babies that have been given the name Louay in Netherlands.
In Belgium, Louay is a unique name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 400 names.
Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 361 on boy names chart when 31 babies were named Louay. Over 206 people have been named Louay in Belgium. Louay is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States.
Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby boy names list of England and Wales.
But Louay is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Syria, Jordan and Palestine.
At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Louay in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Louay
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist.
Other names similar to Louay
- Charro - Unheard-of Charro came from Spanish, meaning of Charro is "Cowboy" is given to both boys and girls
- Siu means Revive is predominantly used in Chinese used as a gender-neutral name is originated from Chinese
- Rizal - Offbeat Rizal is originated from Spanish bestowed upon baby boys, Rizal means "Greening Again" is chiefly used in Tagalog
- Xiomar - Sufficiently quirky and Contemporary boy name Xiomar means "One who is Famous In Battle" is of Spanish origin
- Kamill - Curious girl name Kamill means "Honorable Births"
Famous people named Louay
- Louay M. Safi, Syrian-American
- Louay Omar Mohammed al-Taei, serial killer
- Louay Chanko, retired Swedish-Assyrian-born Syrian footballer