Ngoc meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Ngoc is chiefly used in Vietnamese, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish and originated from Vietnamese, Ngoc means "Precious Stone, Gem, Jade".Names that rhyme with Ngoc
Popularity of Ngoc
Ngoc is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1982, it ranked 2149th when 47 girls were named Ngoc. Over 699 babies in United States have been named Ngoc. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. During its 77 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 1000 girl names. Over 565 babies in France have been named Ngoc.
But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 90 have the name. As per our research, over 1080000 people has been named Ngoc globally.
Ngoc in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ngoc
You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. When it comes to yourself, you are the most self-critical person ever. No one dares to say bad things about you. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Do you like Ngoc? You would love these names
- Erno - Anomalous Erno has its origin in Germanic is specifically used in Swedish and Spanish, Erno means "Ernst" is used for baby boys
- Henning - Unconventional Hennings origin is Germanic, Hebrew and Old High German is a boy name, primarily used in Greenlandic, Swedish and Scandinavian, meaning of Henning is "God is Merciful or Homeland"
- Sessy - The girl name Sessy has origin in Latin, Sessy means "Dim Sighted, Indication of the Gender of Caecilier and The Way for the Blind" is particulary used in English and Swedish. Sessy is a diminutive of Cecilia.
- Diomedes - Majorly used in Greek, German and Swedish atypical, Diomedes is used as a boy name that came from Old Greek, meaning of Diomedes is "Thought of Zeus, Cunning As Zeus Though of Zeus or Dios Which Means of Zeus"
- Erhart - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Outlandish Erhart means "Brave, Honor or Respect" is a baby boy name is mainly used in Danish, German and Swedish
Namesakes of Ngoc
- Ngoc Le in Blind Devotion as Producer
- Ngoc Diep in Cuoi Ngay Keo Lo as Actress
- Ngoc Phan in The Black Balloon as Actress
- Ngoc Hiep Nguyen, from 2014 drama and horror film Doat hon, who played Diep.
- Ngoc Bao Ta characterized crucial character of Nham in 1995 drama, romance movie Thuong nho dong quê.
- Ngoc Duong Yen portrayed leading role of Tram Anh in 2005 comedy and drama flick 1735 Km.