Erno name meaning
On This Page
What does Erno mean?
Unwonted Germanic Erno means "Ernst" commonly used in Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian and Spanish is bestowed upon baby boys. Erno is derived from Ernest. Ernest is variation of Ernust. Ernest is equivalent of Ernst in English language.
Ernest's meaning is The Serious and Earnest is originated from Germanic, English and Slavic. Erno is a short form of Ernst. Ernst is variant form of long standing and illustrous Ernest.
Ernst's meaning is Serious, The Serious and The Ernest is of Germanic and Dutch origin.
Erno's impression as a baby name
Erno as a baby boy name conveys a strong impression, being of Finnish origin and meaning "serious-minded". It is a powerful name, suggesting deep thought, introspection and insight.
It is also associated with stability and reliability, traits that are often important to parents selecting a name for their child. Erno's sound has an authoritative yet gentle quality to it, making it perfect for honoring someone special in your life.
The traditional nature of the name makes it appropriate for any time period or culture. Erno is an excellent choice for any parents seeking a regal yet practical baby boy name.
How do I pronounce Erno?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Erno is e-rno. It can also be pronounced as er-no.
Variants of ErnoNames that rhyme with Erno
How popular is the name Erno?
Erno is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given and also in France. Erno is a common name in Brazil and Romania while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Paraguay and Germany.
According to our estimate, over 7000 babies have been named Erno globally.
Erno in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Erno
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. As a lover, you are passionate. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are sharp-minded and intelligent.
Do you like Erno? Other names you would love
- Aasta is originated from Old Greek is used prevalently in Swedish and Sanskrit, Aasta means "Trust or Faith" is bestowed upon girls
- Iku notably is used in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Iku is "Nourishing" and rooted from Japanese is bestowed upon both sexes
- Sapphira - Used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish unexpected, Sapphira has origin in Hebrew and is bestowed upon girls, Sapphira means "Sapphire"
- Raini - Raini's meaning is The Creator is substantially used in Danish and Swedish and is used for both boys and girls has origin in Native and American
- Ege - Offbeat and Modern boy name Ege means "Ege or Aegaen" is majorly used in Norwegian and Turkish
Sibling Names for Erno
Introducing the name Erno - a unique and charming choice for your newborn. Looking for inspiration to find the perfect sibling names for Erno? Check out our list of options that complement this beautifully distinctive name.
Sister for Erno
Names for Erno's brother
Famous people named Erno
- Erno Paasilinna, Finnish writer and journalist
- Erno Rapee in movie The Green Mile as Composer
- Erno Crisa played the key character of Morakeb in 1963 action and adventure film Maciste, l'eroe più grande del mondo.
Lists having Erno
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hungarian Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names