Mattes meaning and origin
Hebrew name Mattes is a baby boy name, meaning of Mattes is "Gift of Yahweh" is used substantially in German, Finnish and Swedish. Mattes is variation of biblical and leading modish Mattis. Mattis is variation of admired and enduring Matilda. Mattis is a resultant of Matthew. Mattis is Nordic cognate of Matthias. Also Mattis is equivalent of Matthæus in Nordic language. Mattis is also form of Matthies in Nordic language. Mattis's meaning is Gift of Yahweh and Gift of God has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of MattesNames that rhyme with Mattes
Popularity of Mattes
Mattes is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Mattes globally.
Mattes in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Mattes
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Do you like Mattes? Read these names too
- Sarine - Used especially in English and Finnish unheard-of, Sarine is originated from Hebrew, Sarine means "Princess or Noblewoman" is mainly bestowed upon girls
- Kalixtus - Boy name Kalixtus means "Most Beautiful" which is mostly used in German, Swedish and Finnish has origin in Old Greek
- Blasius - Boy name Blasius came from Latin and Greek and is predominantly used in Latin, German and Danish languages, Blasius means "Lisping or the Royal"
- Iska means Iron is used mainly in Finnish, Frisian and Swedish is a unisex name is originated from Spanish
- Ulli - Origin of Ulli is in Germanic and Old High German is used in Swedish and German bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Ulli is "Power, Patrimony or Inherited Property"
Namesakes of Mattes
We could not find any notable namesake.