Nilla meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Nilla came from Sanskrit and African-Mende, Nilla means "Full Moon" is used in Tamil, Finnish, Danish, Mende, Norwegian, Sami and Swedish. Nilla is derivative of Nila. Nila is feminine version of Nils. Also Nila is effeminate variant of Nilo. Nila's meaning is Enchanting Moon, Dark Blue and Moon is originated from Latin, Arabic and Sanskrit. Nilla is equivalent of Nils in Estonian language. Also Nilla is equivalent of Nils? in Sami language.
Variants of NillaNames that rhyme with Nilla
Popularity of Nilla
Nilla is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008. Also, it appeared first time in 1952 on baby girl names list of France. Nilla is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India, Italy, Tanzania, Sweden and Ukraine. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Nilla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Nilla
You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Looking for a name like Nilla? Please go through the following names
- Angaras particulary is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Angaras is "The Planet Mars or Charcoal"
- Sri - Mostly used in Gujarati, Oriya and Malay unheard-of, Sri has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Sri is "Riches, Steel Construction Company or Splendor" is a unisex name
- Illibisa - Boy name Illibisa is used largely in Sanskrit, meaning of Illibisa is "One who Throws Knives at the Enemy"
- Chandara - Uncommon unisex name Chandara has its origin in Sanskrit, used in Hindi and Hindi languages, meaning of Chandara is "Moon or Radiant"
- Bindumat - Principally used in Sanskrit, Bindumat means "Wise, Wealthy or Has Pearls" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Nilla
- Nilla Pizzi, Italian singer
- Nilla Fischer, Swedish footballer for VfL Wolfsburg and the Swedish national team
Lists having Nilla
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -illa
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Full