Noémy meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Noémy means "Sweet or Graceful". Noémy is spelling variant of Noemi. Noemi is variation of biblical and darling Naomi. Also Noemi is a variant form of biblical and fresh Noomi. Noemi's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Noemi is "Pleasentness and Graceful". It is celebrated on August 21 st.
Variants of NoémyNames that rhyme with Noémy
Popularity of Noémy
In France, Noémy is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1986 and has secured the place in top 1000 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 900 on girl names chart when 55 babies were named Noémy. Over 323 people have been named Noémy in France. Noémy is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Belgium. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Noémy globally.
Looking for a name like Noémy? Please go through the following names
- Aniet is form of Anita in Dutch language
- Bétina - Of Hebrew origin, Bétina means "God is Fullness"
- Arnljot is Norwegian cognate of Arnljót. Also Arnljot is form of Arnljótr in Swedish language
- Mérilyn - The Mérilyn came from Hebrew, Mérilyn means "Sea"
- Suzy - The well-known girl name Suzy is originated from Hebrew, Suzy means "Lily" is used mainly in English and Finnish
Namesakes of Noémy
We could not find any notable namesake.