Noemi name meaning
On This Page
What does Noemi mean?
Origin of Customary Noemi is in Hebrew is used chiefly in Italian, Finnish, German, English, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian given to both sexes, meaning of Noemi is "Pleasentness, Sweet, Graceful or Joy".
Noemi is a variation of perennial and well-liked Naomi. Naomi is variant of popular and ever lasting Noemie. Naomi is form of Noemi in English language. Origin of Prominent Naomi is in Japanese and Hebrew, meaning of Naomi is "Beauty, Honesty and Delightful".
Noemi is variation of new and biblical Noomi. Noomi is form of trendy, long standing and biblical Naomi. Admired Noomi's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Noomi is "Pleasentness". It is celebrated on August 21 st.
How do I pronounce Noemi?
no-eh-MEE is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Noemi. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., no(e)-mi or no-way-mee.
Variants of NoemiNames that rhyme with Noemi
How popular is the name Noemi?
Noemi was among the popular names in Italy. Since emerging in 1999 around 48184 babies have been given the first name. When at its peak in 2010, it ranked 13rd when 3264 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However after 20 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 20 times A common name in United States having over 20130 recievers in 112 years of usage.
Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1999, 489 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 542nd position. Also, Noemi was a common name in Spain. Over 2039 babies have been named Noemi since 2002.
At the peak of its usage in 2002,. After 5 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, A common name in Switzerland with over 3199 new-borns have been given the name since 1998.
Recently the name is rising, in 2000, the moniker grabbed the 21st spot and 205 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 21 times
Noemi is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 2000 names.
Recently in 2018, it ranked 1035th when 34 girls were named Noemi. Over 303 people have been named Noemi in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 1905, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 309 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Noemi. Over 1253 babies in France have been named Noemi.
Noemi is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 468 (2007) in its 13 years run on Ireland naming chart.
Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 680th. Over 126 babies in Belgium have been named Noemi.
But Noemi is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Argentina, Brazil, Philippines, Peru, Cuba, Bolivia, Romania, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia and Dominican Republic.
At least, 410000 people globally have carried Noemi as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Noemi?
Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. You love books and movies with a powerful message. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person.
Do you like Noemi? You would love these names
- Siloë - Siloë's meaning is Armor or Bough is originated from Hebrew
- Arnbernus specifically is used in Danish is used as a boy name. Arnbernus is Latin equivalent of Arnbjørn
- Lischen - The girl name Lischen is especially used in Danish. Lischen is German cognate of Lieschen
- Lissette - Used in Norwegian and Finnish loved, Lissette is used as a gender-neutral name, Lissette means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn" came from Hebrew
- Mickaëla - Hebrew name Mickaëla means "Who is Like God"
Famous people named Noemi
- Noemi Steuer, Swiss-born actress
- Noemi Lung, retired butterfly and medley swimmer from Romania
- Noemi Batki, Hungarian-born Italian diver
- Noemi Dunbar in Home from War as Actress
- Noemi Del Rio in Miracle Day: The Blood Line as Actress
- Noemi Solombrino in Flieg zurück ins Jetzt as Actress
- Noemie Maia in Parallax as Actress
- Noemi Anaya acted in movie Hoteles
- Noemi De Ferrari characterized the minor character of La Altra Donna in 1913 movie La bufera.
- Noemi von Alemann characterized small role of Noemi in 2000 comedy, sci-fi film Vladimir Günstig - Eine trojanische Affäre.
Lists having Noemi
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in Italy (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Joy