Dagen name meaning
On This Page
What does Dagen mean?
Uncommon unisex name Dagen is of Old Norse and Hebrew origin and is used commonly in Hindi and English languages, meaning of Dagen is "Black-haired". Dagen is variant of trendy Dag. Dag is a version of Dagr.
Dag is short version of names with "Dag". Meaning of Dag is Day and The Word Dagr with the Meaning Day has its origin in Old Norse and Scandinavian. Dagen is a variant of Dagan.
Originated from Semitic and Babylonian, Infrequent Dagan is used in Hindi and English, Dagan means "Corn or Grain and Earth".
How do I pronounce Dagen?
d(a)-gen is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Dagen.
Variants of DagenNames that rhyme with Dagen
How popular is the name Dagen?
Dagen is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1991 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 343 people have been named Dagen in United States.
Also, Dagen is a familiar name in China. As per our research, over 300 people has been named Dagen globally.
Numerological analysis of Dagen
You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals.
Do you like Dagen? Other names you would love
- Gan - Meaning of Gan is Yahweh is Gracious or To Be Near is originated from Vietnamese and Chinese which is used mostly in Hebrew and Chinese is aimed at boys
- Sinéad - Origin of Sinéad is in Hebrew language is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Irish, meaning of Sinéad is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Noëline - Meaning of Noëline is God is with Us came from Hebrew
- Noëla - The Noëla is originated from Hebrew, Noëla means "God is with Us"
- Mikaëlle came from Hebrew, meaning of Mikaëlle is "Who is Like God"
Middle names for Dagen
Possible options for a child named Dagen include these sought-after and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Dagen.
Sibling Names for Dagen
Choosing the perfect name for your little bundle of joy can be challenging. To help you out, here are some great sibling names that would complement the trendy and unique name "Dagen". Whether you're looking for a traditional or modern name, this list has something for everyone.
Names for Dagen's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Dagen
- Dagen McDowell, American anchor on the Fox Business Network and a business correspondent for the Fox News Channel
- Dagen Merrill in Beneath as Director
Lists having Dagen
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean haired