Noemie name meaning
On This Page
What does Noemie mean?
Long standing and Outstanding Noemie came from Hebrew is a baby girl name. Noemie is form of trendy, durable and biblical Naomi. Naomi is a variation of loved and venerable Noemie. Naomi is equivalent of Noemi in English language.
Naomi's meaning is Honest Beautiful and Above All is originated from Hebrew and Japanese.
How do I pronounce Noemie?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Noemie as no(e)-mie.
Variants of Noemie
Middle Names for Noemie
Maizie, Celine, Gracelyn, Luanne, Jkia, view more middle names that goes with NoemieNames that rhyme with Noemie
How popular is the name Noemie?
Noemie was a popular name in France. Over 55690 babies have been named Noemie since 1900. At its zenith in 2004, 2347 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 25th position.
However after 118 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 16 times Noemie is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1889 and was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 1889, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 902 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Noemie. There are over 394 babies that have been given the name Noemie in United States.
Noemie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 124 babies in England and Wales have been named Noemie.
It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. Noemie is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Haiti, England, DR Congo and Switzerland. According to our findings, over 50000 babies have been named Noemie globally.
Numerological aspects of Noemie
You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created.
Do you like Noemie? Read these names too
- Raviya - Meaning of Raviya is Fourth is substantially used in Hebrew and Tamil, a unisex name is rooted from Hebrew
- Jannot - Of Hebrew origin, Jannot means "God is Merciful"
- Timnah - Meaning of Timnah is Restrained is rooted from Hebrew and is used for baby girls is prevalently used in English and Hebrew
- Jonathane - The Jonathane has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jonathane is "God is Merciful"
- Liya - Far-out Liya is used principally in Marathi, Oriya and Hindi, Liya means "I am with God" and a baby girl name has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Noemie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Noemie
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -mie
- Popular Girl Names in France (2010)
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Delightful
- Baby Names that mean tower
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Ganga
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean law
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Happy