Nozomi name meaning
What does Nozomi mean?
Rare girl name Nozomi is originated from Japanese, meaning of Nozomi is "Hope or Rare" is predominantly used in Japanese language.
Variants of NozomiNames that rhyme with Nozomi
How popular is the name Nozomi?
Nozomi is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8760 (1989) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. Over 102 people have been named Nozomi in United States. Nozomi is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2010. But Nozomi is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Nozomi as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Nozomi?
You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Do you like Nozomi? You would love these names
- Kita - Uncommon girl name Kita is rooted from Japanese and Spanish and is predominantly used in English and Japanese languages, Kita means "North"
- Tama - The curious unisex name Tama is prevalently used in Maori, Sanskrit and Marathi has its roots in Slavonic and Maori, Tama means "Palm Tree or Jewel"
- Maiha - Meaning of Maiha is Dance of the Waves is largely used in Japanese. Its origin is in Japanese is used for girls
- Kohana - Predominantly used in Telugu and Kannada new-fangled and unexpected choice, Kohana aimed at both genders, meaning of Kohana is "Swift Sioux, Little Flower or Swift" is originated from Native and American-Siouan
- Isi is used largely in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, Isi means "Like a Rock" and a gender insensitive name is originated from Japanese
Famous people named Nozomi
- Nozomi Masu, Japanese voice actress from Saitama Prefecture
- Nozomi Momoi, Nozomi Momoi was born in Tokyo on September 23
- Nozomi Tsuji,
- Nozomi Takeuchi, adult biography
- Nozomi Watanabe, figure skater
- Nozomi Hiroyama, former Japanese football player
- Nozomi Sasaki,
- Nozomi Mashiro in Hanra rouman as Actress
- Nozomi Baba in Dekajiri gentei man'in chikan bus as Actress
- Nozomi Andô is notable for her acting in movie Tomie: Forbidden Fruit
- Nozomi Yasuda portrayed central role of Yumeko in 1973 action, crime film Aiyoku no wana.
- Nozomi Fujikawa, from 2009 drama flick Onna goroshi abura no jigoku, who played N.