Okuliina meaning and origin
Okuliina is a form of Akvilina. Akvilina is form of Aquilina in Finnish language.
Variants of OkuliinaNames that rhyme with Okuliina
Popularity of Okuliina
Okuliina is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Okuliina?
You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality.
You would love these names similar to Okuliina
- Oilikki is Finnish cognate of Oili, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki
- Dakmari - Girl name Dakmari is largely used in Finnish. Dakmari is equivalent of Takmari in Finnish language
- Awnis - The famous and perennial girl name Awnis is predominantly used in Finnish. Awnis is form of Agnes in Finnish language
- Ontti is form of Antti in Finnish language
- Jaakki - The well-known boy name Jaakki is principally used in Finnish. Jaakki is Finnish equivalent of Jaakko
Namesakes of Okuliina
We could not find any notable namesake.