Akilina name meaning
On This Page
What does Akilina mean?
Akilina is variation of modernistic Aquilina. Aquilina is variant of prominent Aquila. Aquilina is effeminate form of Aquilinus. Akilina is Russian and Latin cognate of Aquilina.
How do I pronounce Akilina?
a-kili-na is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Akilina. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ak(i)-lina.
Variants of Akilina
Middle Names for Akilina
Sheree, view more middle names that goes with AkilinaNames that rhyme with Akilina
How popular is the name Akilina?
Akilina is a common baby name in Ukraine while it is somewhat familiar in Zambia, Tanzania and Russia. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Akilina globally.
What numbers say about Akilina?
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You always analyze something in your mind. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names similar to Akilina, for would be moms
- Julika - Girl name Julika means "Dedicated to Jupiter" which is chiefly used in Hungarian and German is of Latin origin
- Lucio - Loved Lucio is used principally in Italian and Spanish aimed at baby boys, Lucio means "The Bright or Daylight Babies" has its origin in Old Greek and Latin
- Myrtille - Used chiefly in Finnish and Swedish, Myrtille means "Small Fruit Shrub" is a girl name is originated from Latin and Greek
- Arianna - Eminent and Mainstream Soaring Arianna is originated from Old Greek and Latin languages is used as a gender insensitive name which is dominantly used in Italian, Greek and Finnish, Arianna means "Holy or Holy One"
- Lorenz - Outstanding and Perpetual Lorenz came from Latin language bestowed upon baby boys which is used dominantly in Norwegian and Scandinavian, meaning of Lorenz is "Stem End of Laurentum or Laurel"
Sibling Names for Akilina
If you are looking for unique names for your newborn baby girl, then "Akilina" is a beautiful choice. And if you are expecting twins or triplets, having sibling names to go along with Akilina could be the perfect way to complete your family. Here are some ideas for sibling names that complement the name Akilina.
Sister to Akilina
Brother for Akilina
Famous people named Akilina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akilina
- Girl names beginning with A
- Latin Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Eagle