Ollivier name meaning
On This Page
What does Ollivier mean?
Middle Names for Ollivier
Clet, view more middle names that goes with OllivierNames that rhyme with Ollivier
How popular is the name Ollivier?
Ollivier is a familiar baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 2003, during its 87 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 1953, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 323 on boy names chart when 53 babies were given the name Ollivier. Over 1329 babies in France have been named Ollivier.
According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Ollivier globally.
What numbers say about Ollivier?
Sometimes, you should talk about your issues and let people in. You are a person of many talents. Most people are just jealous of your willingness to live out of the ordinary and do the things you want to do. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment.
Looking for a name like Ollivier? Please go through the following names
- Rosette - Unconventional girl name Rosette means "Rose Flower or Rose" which is used in Norwegian and French has its origin in Latin language
- Romolo - The boy name Romolo is rooted from Latin and Etrusk is substantially used in Italian language. Romolo is Italian cognate of Romulus. Also Romolo is equivalent of Romolo in Latin language. Also Romolo is form of Romolo in Romanian language
- Elvern - Odd Elvern primarily is used in English, meaning of Elvern is "Elf-wise Friend, Variant of Alvin or Elfin" which originated from Latin is a baby boy name
- Prospera - Meaning of Prospera is Prosper or Prosper Meaning Prosperous Lucky has origin in Latin and is used for baby girls is substantially used in Italian
- Tácita - Latin name Tácita means "Quiet Silent Mute" is used as a girl name. Tácita is resultant of Tacita.
Famous people named Ollivier
We could not find any notable namesake.