Elvern name meaning
What does Elvern mean?
The queer boy name Elvern means "Elfin, Elf-wise Friend or Variant of Alvin" which is substantially used in English has origin in Latin. Elvern is variation of Alvern. Meaning of Alvern is Spring has origin in Latin.
Does Elvern work as a baby name?
Elvern is a unique and modern British baby boy name, with a fun and magical origin. Its roots are in English folklore, as the name means 'elf' or 'magical being'. Elvern can be seen as an alternative to traditional names such as Alfie or Alfred. This could be an ideal choice for parents looking for something different that still holds strong meaning. As it has a subtle yet enchanting connotation, Elvern may be seen as a perfect fit for any baby boy born during the holiday season!
How do I pronounce Elvern?
Three syllabled Elvern is most commonly pronounced as e-lve-rn. The name can also be pronounced as el-vern.
Variants of Elvern
Elver, Alvern, Elf, Alvarn, Alph, ElifNames that rhyme with Elvern
How popular is the name Elvern?
Elvern is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Elvern globally.
Numerological analysis of Elvern
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
Other names similar to Elvern, for would be parents
- Firminus came from Latin, meaning of Firminus is "The Word Firmus with the Meaning Firm Steadfast" is aimed at boys
- Illona - Far-out Illona is used substantially in Danish and English has origin in Old Greek, Hungarian and Latin, Illona means "Flanks or The Torch" is used as a baby girl name
- Leana - Used in Norwegian, English and Swedish durable and prominent, Leana came from Latin, Old French and English used as a gender insensitive name, Leana means "Wild Cow or Julia"
- Marilyne - Unconventional girl name Marilyne means "Myrrh or Ocean" came from French, Hebrew and Egyptian
- Rosabelle - Meaning of Rosabelle is Rose Flower or Flower Name used for girls which originated from Latin and Italian is used predominantly in English
Sibling Names for Elvern
Choosing a name for your baby is an exciting yet challenging task. If you're considering the name Elvern, you may also be interested in exploring options for sibling names that complement it. Here are some ideas to help you find the perfect names for your growing family.
Names for Elvern's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Elvern
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elvern
- Boy names beginning with E
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean wise
- Baby Names that mean Friend