Orabel meaning and origin
Orabel has its origin in Latin, Orabel means "Beautiful Seacoast, Light, Golden, Prayerful or Breeze" and is used commonly in English is used for baby girls. Orabel is another transcription of Arabella. Arabella is variant form of An Unknown Scottish Name, Sometimes Written Orabilis Due to Folk Etymology. Also Arabella is variant form of Amabilia. Arabella is derivation of Anne. Also Arabella is a derivative of Annabelle. Arabella has its origin in English, Hebrew and Latin, Arabella means "Annabella, Graceful and Arab".
Variants of Orabel
View middle names that goes with Orabel like Luanne, Prew,Names that rhyme with Orabel
Popularity of Orabel
Orabel is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have carried Orabel as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Orabel
You are a person of many talents. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. Your soul is playful and young. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Orabel
- Petronela has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name is used in Romanian. Petronela is Romanian form of Petronella. Also Petronela is equivalent of Petronia in Romanian language
- Graça is originated from Latin, Graça means "Thank You"
- Celin - Used commonly in Danish, Finnish and German atypical, Celin aimed at baby girls and of Latin origin, Celin means "Sky or Heaven"
- Kordula came from Latin is dominantly used in Finnish and German, meaning of Kordula is "Little Hearts, Cordus or Too: the Latest Developed" is used for girls
- Terenzio - Terenzios origin is Latin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Terenzio is "Terentius or In the 2Nd Century Bc" is used commonly in Italian
Namesakes of Orabel
We could not find any notable namesake.