Amabilia meaning and origin
Amabilia's origin is Latin bestowed upon girls and is used mainly in English and Swedish, meaning of Amabilia is "Lovable or Amiable".
Variants of Amabilia
View middle names that goes with Amabilia like Khia, Leonie,Names that rhyme with Amabilia
Popularity of Amabilia
Amabilia is a common baby name in Guatemala while it is somewhat familiar in Mexico, Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador and Italy. As per our estimate, over 4000 people has been named Amabilia globally.
Numerological analysis of Amabilia
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Amabilia? Other names you would love
- Josva - Majorly used in Greenlandic, Swedish and Faroese, Josva has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Josva is Nordic cognate of The Hebrew Name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ = God is Salvation
- Álbma is Sami cognate of Alma
- Elni - Prevalently used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish imperishable and celebrated, Elni is rooted from Old English is aimed at both sexes. Elni is form of Elna in Swedish language
- Vigholf is equivalent of Vígulfr in Swedish language
- Garðar is Faroese and Icelandic equivalent of Garðarr
Namesakes of Amabilia
We could not find any notable namesake.