Aarabella meaning and origin
Of Latin, Hebrew and English origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Aarabella is used as a baby girl name. Aarabella is another transcription of Arabella. Arabella is a variant form of An Unknown Scottish Name, Sometimes Written Orabilis Due to Folk Etymology. Also Arabella is variant form of Amabilia. Arabella is derivation of Anne. Also Arabella is derivation of Annabelle. Meaning of Arabella is Arab, Annabella and Graceful came from Latin, English and Hebrew.
Variants of Aarabella
View middle names that goes with Aarabella like Emberlyn, Lelah, Katalina, Tallulah,Names that rhyme with Aarabella
Popularity of Aarabella
What numerology tells about Aarabella?
You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Working harder than required is what you are known for.
Go through the following names similar to Aarabella
- Lucifer - Unorthodox and Fresh boy name Lucifer has origin in Latin, Lucifer means "Light Bearer" is used prevalently in English
- Chiarina - Largely used in Italian, Chiarina is of Latin origin, meaning of Chiarina is "Bright and Luminous" is aimed at girls. Chiarina is shortened form of Chiara.
- Hadrian means From Adria-a North Italian City or Woman from Hadria is a baby boy name. It is rooted from Latin is used dominantly in German and English
- Gracia - Illustrous and Ceaseless Gracias origin is Latin, meaning of Gracia is "Nice, Favor or Charm" and is aimed at both boys and girls is substantially used in Norwegian and Spanish
- Sinia - Odd girl name Sinia is majorly used in Frisian, Swedish and Frisian. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Sinia is "Victory or Rule"
Namesakes of Aarabella
We could not find any notable namesake.