Arabella meaning and origin
Meaning of Arabella is Annabella, Graceful or Arab used for girls has its origin in Latin, Hebrew and English is mainly used in Icelandic, English, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Danish, German and Finnish. Arabella is variant form of Amabilia. Meaning of Amabilia is Lovable and Amiable is used in English and Swedish is rooted from Latin. Arabella is derived from Annabelle. Annabelle is a variant of popular Annabella. Also Annabelle is a spelling variant of Anna;Bella. Widespread and Venerable Annabelle has its origin in German and Germanic, Annabelle means "Easy to Love and Beautiful". Arabella is resultant of Anne. Anne is version of biblical and durable Ann. Also Anne is variant form of biblical, illustrous and imperishable Anna. Anne is French and English equivalent of Anna. Also Anne is equivalent of Anders in Swedish language. Anne is also Norwegian equivalent of Arne. Originated from Hebrew, Popular and Conifer Anne, Anne means "Favour and God is Gracious". The name is celebrated on July 26th.
Variants of Arabella
View middle names that goes with Arabella like Sudie, Deann, Muireann, Gwenaelle, Lavender,Names that rhyme with Arabella
Popularity of Arabella
Arabella was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1881 around 17801 babies have been given the name. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, 1899 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 157th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 124 years but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 10 times Also, a popular name in England and Wales with over 5135 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. At its zenith in 2017, 639 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 83rd position. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 4 times
Arabella is a unique baby name in Queensland, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 99 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Arabella. The first name is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2004, peaked in 2019 when it ranked 201st. Over 119 babies in Ireland have been named Arabella. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1965.
Arabella is a rare baby name in Queensland where it is still in use. Arabella is a common name in England while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Mexico, Colombia, Romania, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Germany, Venezuela, Australia and Jamaica. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Arabella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Arabella
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Other names similar to Arabella
- Merrick - The popular unisex name Merrick has its origin in Latin and English and is used primarily in Welsh and English languages, Merrick means "Ruler of the Sea or Dark Skinned"
- Lua - Atypical Lua largely is used in Portuguese is a girl name. Its origin is in Latin and Hawaiian, meaning of Lua is "Moon"
- Carnelius means Strong Willed, Wise and Horned has its origin in Latin is given to boys. Carnelius is derivative of Cornelius.
- Rog - Latin and Germanic name Rog is a baby boy name is used in Swedish. Rog is equivalent of Hrókr in Swedish language
- Estes - Of Latin origin, Admired and Ceaseless Estes bestowed upon both genders, Estes means "One who Lives near the Estuary"
Namesakes of Arabella
- Arabella Steinbacher, German classical violinist
- Arabella Mansfield, became the first female lawyer in the United States
- Arabella Buckley, writer and science educator
- Arabella Churchill, mistress of King James II
- Arabella Weir, British comedian, actress and writer
- Arabella Churchill, English charity founder, festival co-founder
- Arabella Kiesbauer, German-Austrian TV presenter, writer and actress
- Arabella Huntington, second wife of American railway tycoon and industrialist Collis P. Huntington
- Arabella Edge, writer and novelist whose first work
- Arabella Anderson in The Wilderness as Miscellaneous Crew
- Arabella Arnott in Brilliantlove as Actress
- Arabella Bushnell in Songs She Wrote About People She Knows as Actress
- Arabella Tjye in Riders as Actress
- Arabella Holzbog in Stone Cold as Actress
- Arabella Oz in A Party in London as Director
- Arabella Field in Godzilla as Actress
- Actor Arabella Arbenz, noted for movie Un alma pura
- In 1963 drama film, Magtago ka na, binata, Arabella Harmon played Legaspi or 3.
Lists having Arabella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -bella
- Girl names that starts with Ara
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2012)
- Baby Names that mean Graceful