Orlond meaning and origin
Orlond is form of eternal and customary Orlando. Orlando is equivalent of Roland in Italian language. Also Orlando is Italian form of Hrōdland. Meaning of Orlando is Homeland, Glory and Earth and Domain is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of OrlondNames that rhyme with Orlond
Popularity of Orlond
Orlond is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Orlond
You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity.
Other names similar to Orlond, for name hunters
- Randolfo - Meaning of Randolfo is Shield Wolf and The Elements Rant Meaning Shield Edge came from Germanic is used as a baby boy name. Randolfo is resultant of Randolph.
- Maenar - The boy name Maenar has its origin in Germanic, Maenar means "Brave and Powerful". Maenar is a derivative of Maynard.
- Wildfred is equivalent of Wilfred in Danish language
- Hubald - The Hubald came from Old High German, Hubald means "Bold or Spirit"
- Meingard - The Meingard means "Garden or Power" came from Old High German
Namesakes of Orlond
We could not find any notable namesake.