Osaze name meaning
What does Osaze mean?
Uncustomary Osaze is originated from African, Osaze means "Loved By the Lord" is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of OsazeNames that rhyme with Osaze
How popular is the name Osaze?
Osaze is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1991 and achieved its top ranking of 6518 in 1991. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. Osaze is a common name in Nigeria. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Osaze
You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Become best at what you do for a living. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead?
Do you like Osaze? Other names you would love
- Farisa - Unexpected Farisa is used prevalently in Bengali and African, Farisa means "Kind or Beautiful" is used as a girl name
- Kendea - The boy name Kendea came from African, Kendea means "One who is Much Loved". Kendea is a derivative of Kendi.
- Amare - Famed Amare came from Sanskrit and African is used prevalently in African, Indian and English, meaning of Amare is "Immortal" is used as a gender insensitive name . In 2012, famed name Amare managed to bag 498th position on list of baby boy names in United States
- Heshima - Meaning of Heshima is Most Respected is primarily used in African
- Massina - The girl name Massina came from African, Massina means "Spoiler and Middle Daughter". Massina is a derivative of Messina.
Famous people named Osaze
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Osaze
- Boy names beginning with O
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Lord