Phinneas meaning and origin
Meaning of Phinneas is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of Phinneas
View middle names that goes with Phinneas like Like, Natan, Joris, Cyon,Names that rhyme with Phinneas
Popularity of Phinneas
Phinneas is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2007 and achieved its top ranking of 5187 in 2011. Over 116 people have been named Phinneas in United States. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Phinneas
You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth.
Looking for names similar to Phinneas? Please go through the following names
- Gianni - Renowned Gianni is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, Gianni means "The Lord is Gracious or Knowledgeable" is used predominantly in Gujarati and Hindi. On baby boy names chart, cherished Gianni managed to reach 416 in year 2018 in United States
- Serafima means Burning, Fiery and Angel is notably used in Russian which is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at baby girls. Serafima is derived from Seraphina.
- Misael - Widely Accepted unisex name Misael means "Who is What God Is?", substantially used in English and German came from Hebrew
- Chizkiyahu means Yahweh Strengthens used for baby boys and is used substantially in Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew
- Yosel - Used in Yiddish new-fangled and curious, Yosel is used as a baby boy name, Yosel means "He Will Enlarge" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Phinneas
We could not find any notable namesake.