Nashitah name meaning
On This Page
What does Nashitah mean?
Of Arabic origin, Nashitah is used prevalently in Arabic and Sindhi, a girl name, Nashitah means "Active or Energetic". Nashitah is form of Nashita. Nashita means Loves her Life, A Lively Woman and Energetic and Full of Life has origin in Arabic.
Variants of NashitahNames that rhyme with Nashitah
How popular is the name Nashitah?
Nashitah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Malaysia. According to our research, over 70 babies have been named Nashitah globally.
Numerological analysis of Nashitah
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You love life and life loves you. You should learn to live in the moment. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You should focus on your personal progress too. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment.
Parents who liked Nashitah, loved these names
- Isha - Unorthodox Ishas origin is Sanskrit is used largely in Sanskrit and Sikh given to both genders, meaning of Isha is "Goddess Parvati or Purity"
- Zaahid - Boy name Zaahid means "Abstemious or Ascetic" is primarily used in Gujarati and Arabic
- Rauf - Far-out and Contemporary Raufs origin is Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Rauf is "Who is Every Ones Friend, Kind or Merciful" is mainly used in Arabic, Sindhi and English
- Noya means Beautiful or Beautiful Ornamented Bejewelled is principally used in Arabic and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew is aimed at girls
- Hasif - Boy name Hasif means "Wise or Firm" is notably used in Hindi and Arabic
Famous people named Nashitah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nashitah
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Active