Qaadhee meaning and origin
Qaadhee means Magistrate, Justice or Judge used for baby boys is used mainly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Qaadhee
Popularity of Qaadhee
Qaadhee is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Qaadhee?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. There isn't a person you can't charm. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Go through the following names similar to Qaadhee
- Nabiy-ut-Tawbah - Boy name Nabiy-ut-Tawbah means "The Prophet of Repentance" is used specifically in Arabic
- Muntazar - Boy name Muntazar means "Expected, Awaited or Anticipated" is especially used in Arabic
- Rukhsaar - Girl name Rukhsaar is mainly used in Arabic language, Rukhsaar means "Cheek or Face"
- Jafari - Odd boy name Jafari is of Arabic origin, meaning of Jafari is "Dignified or From Kikuyu" is commonly used in Arabic
- Khattaab - Boy name Khattaab is substantially used in Arabic language, meaning of Khattaab is "Speaker or Orator"
Namesakes of Qaadhee
We could not find any notable namesake.