Qaiser meaning and origin
The unisex name Qaiser is originated from Arabic which is used especially in Arabic language, Qaiser means "Emperor, Caesar or A King".Names that rhyme with Qaiser
Popularity of Qaiser
Qaiser is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But an extremely popular name in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, over 110000 babies have been named Qaiser globally.
Qaiser in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Qaiser
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You love life and life loves you. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Love makes you complete.
Parents who liked Qaiser, loved these names
- Uhee means Soul or Who Touches the Heart is used prevalently in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Musiq - Notably used in Arabic new-fangled and unheard-of, Musiq means "One who Confirms / Verifies Another" is used for both sexes
- Haisam is used prevalently in Arabic is a baby boy name, Haisam means "Brave or Strong Man"
- Ajmar - Substantially used in Arabic, Ajmar is used as a boy name, meaning of Ajmar is "Fastest"
- Pegah - The offbeat girl name Pegah means "Dawn" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Qaiser
- Qaiser Abbas, He has played first-class cricket
- Qaiser Ali, Canadian cricket player