Amatul-Karim name meaning
What does Amatul-Karim mean?
Meaning: Servant of the Most Generous (Allah)
Add to favorites
Used especially in Arabic, Amatul-Karim means "Servant of the Most Generous (Allah)" is typically bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Amatul-Karim
How popular is the name Amatul-Karim?
Amatul-Karim is an uncommon name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Amatul-Karim
- Buhmah is used majorly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Buhmah means "Invincible"
- Ulwiyat - Girl name Ulwiyat is mostly used in Arabic, Ulwiyat means "Sublimity"
- Irum - Of English origin, Irum is a unisex name chiefly used in Arabic, Irum means "A Garden In Heaven or Paradise"
- Intisara - Intisara's meaning is Triumphant is used specifically in Arabic, a baby girl name has origin in African-Swahili
- Sahibah - Sahibah's meaning is Colleague came from Sanskrit, notably used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Amatul-Karim
We could not find any notable namesake.