Rachell name meaning
What does Rachell mean?
Unheard-of Rachell has its origin in Hebrew is used mainly in English is bestowed upon girls. Rachell is variant form of preeminent, biblical and timeless Rachel. Also Rachel is equivalent of Hebrew רָחֵל = Ewe, Female Sheep in Latin and Greek languages. Rachel is also Latin cognate of Rågiähl. Rachel means One with Purity, Sheep and Gental is originated from Hebrew. Also. Rachell is variant transcription of Rachelle. Rachelle is variation of perpetual and loved Rachel. Rachelle is English and Italian cognate of Rachel.
How do I pronounce Rachell?
Three syllabled Rachell is most commonly pronounced as r(a)-che-ll.
Variants of Rachell
Rachel, Rågiähl, Lahela, Rochelle, RachelmarieNames that rhyme with Rachell
How popular is the name Rachell?
Rachell is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1982, it ranked 1283rd when 99 girl were named Rachell. Over 3791 people have been named Rachell in United States. Rachell is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Rachell is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Brazil, England, Dominican Republic and Panama. According to our evaluation, over 7000 babies have been named Rachell globally.
Rachell in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Rachell
You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You are a good friend. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Looking for names similar to Rachell? Please go through the following names
- Manouchka means God with Us used for girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Basye - Meaning of Basye is Daugther of Yahweh and Daughter of Yahweh is used dominantly in Yiddish. It is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Basye is short version of Batyah.
- Giordano - Unorthodox Giordanos origin is Hebrew is dominantly used in Italian and is bestowed upon boys, meaning of Giordano is "The Descending"
- Arnan means Rushing Stream is used principally in Tamil has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name. Arnan is derivative of Arnon.
- Mikheil - Boy name Mikheil has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mikheil is "Who is Like God and Who Resembles God" is used predominantly in Georgian. Mikheil is resulted from Michael.
Famous people named Rachell
- Rachelle Devore in Barely Legal 13 as Actress
- Rachelle Chartrand in Oopsie Daisy as Producer
- Rachelle Fraser in Nothing's Ever Easy as Actress
- Rachelle Verdel in Foeksia de miniheks as Actress
- Rachelle Leconte in Eastville as Actress
- Rachelle Pettinato in Remember the Monsters? as Actress
- Rachelle Casseus in Eddie as Actress
- Rachelle Clark in Uncle P as Actress
- Rachelle Tylo in Stealing Las Vegas as Actress
- Rachelle Leah in UFC 59: Reality Check as
Lists having Rachell
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Innocence
- Baby Names that mean Lamb
- Baby Names that mean Sheep
- Baby Names that mean Ewe
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Wife