Lahela meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Lahela has its origin in Hebrew. Lahela is variant of prevailing, biblical and timeless Rachel. Also Rachel is equivalent of Hebrew רָחֵל = Ewe, Female Sheep in Latin and Greek languages. Rachel is also Latin equivalent of Rågiähl. Uncommon Rachel is originated from Hebrew, Rachel means "Innocence of a Lamb, The Ewe and Female Sheep".
Variants of Lahela
View middle names that goes with Lahela like Olna, Alina, Nolwenn, Brigitte,Names that rhyme with Lahela
Popularity of Lahela
Lahela is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 6000 names. In 2006, it ranked 5083rd when 27 girls were named Lahela. There are over 208 babies that have been given the name Lahela in United States. As per our research, over 200 people has been named Lahela globally.
Numerological aspects of Lahela
You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
You would love these names similar to Lahela
- Jahazielle - Girl name Jahazielle has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jahazielle is "The Lords Vision". Jahazielle is derived from Jahaziah.
- Jasiah - Cherished Jasiah substantially is used in English is a gender-neutral name which came from Hebrew, meaning of Jasiah is "Yahweh Supports"
- Josipa particulary is used in Slavic has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Josipa is "He (God) Will Add" is used as a girl name
- Ezzy - Ezzy's meaning is Help is used as a baby boy name came from Hebrew. Ezzy is resulted from Ezer.
- Joathan - Offbeat boy name Joathan means "God has Given and Gift of Jehovah" has its origin in Hebrew. Joathan is derivation of Jonathan.
Namesakes of Lahela
We could not find any notable namesake.