Raeefa meaning and origin
Raeefa notably is used in Arabic, meaning of Raeefa is "Compassionate or Kind" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Raeefa
Popularity of Raeefa
Raeefa is an uncommon name probably limited to Maldives. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Raeefa?
You make mistakes but don't learn from them. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Travelling is your passion. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
If you like Raeefa, you would love these names
- Huwa - Boy name Huwa is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Huwa is "Another Name for God"
- Ashras is used primarily in Arabic, Ashras means "Abu Alhasan Azziyat a Narrator of Hadith was so Named" is bestowed upon boys
- Fouzia - New-fangled and Unheard-of Fouzia dominantly is used in Arabic came from Arabic used for girls, meaning of Fouzia is "Ready for Success or Victory"
- Wajdi is used in Arabic came from Arabic used as a boy name, Wajdi means "Who Meets God, Of Strong Emotion, Passion or Love or Passion"
- Al-Karimah - Notably used in Arabic, Al-Karimah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Al-Karimah is "A Pious or Righteous"
Namesakes of Raeefa
We could not find any notable namesake.