Raini meaning and origin
Meaning of Raini is The Creator used for both boys and girls, used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and English is originated from American and Native. Raini is a variation of popular Raina. Raina is form of durable and trendy Reina. Also Raina is a variant of prevailing Radka. Raina is shortened form of Regina. Raina is a feminine form of Rainer. Originated from Latin, Germanic and Slavonic, Odd Raina, Raina means "Queen, Night and Wise Guardian". Raini is form of Rainey. Rainey is variant of Rainee.
Variants of RainiNames that rhyme with Raini
Popularity of Raini
Raini is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 50 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 499 people have been named Raini in United States. Raini is a common name in Indonesia, India and Malaysia while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Kenya and Japan. According to our research, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Raini around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Raini
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. You always feel like something's missing in your life. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Do you like Raini? Read these names too
- Lusia - Curious girl name Lusia is particulary used in Faroese and German, meaning of Lusia is "Born At Daybreak or The Bright" has origin in Latin
- Tila - Predominantly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish uncustomary, Tila aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Tila is "Good" is originated from Germanic
- Sorina - Used in Romanian, Swedish and Finnish unheard-of, Sorina came from Romanian, Sorina means "Sun" is aimed at baby girls
- Ronith means Grace or Voice used for both sexes, used mostly in Oriya and Kannada is originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit
- Asmund - The boy name Asmund means "Existing, God is the Protector or God" is mainly used in Nordic, Sanskrit and Danish
Namesakes of Raini
- Rainie Yang in Ci qing as Actress
- Raini Rodriguez in Paul Blart: Mall Cop as Actress
- Rainie Davis in 30 Days of Night: Dust to Dust as Actor