Annalies name meaning
What does Annalies mean?
Annalies is variation of Annaliese. Annaliese is version of admired Analisa. Also Annaliese is variant form of widely accepted Annalise. Also Annaliese is another transcription of Anna;Elisabeth. Also Annaliese is another transcription of Anna;Liese. Originated from German and Germanic, Annalies generally bestowed upon girls is used majorly in Finnish, German and Swedish. Annalies is compound of lofty and enduring Anna and lofty and enduring Elisabeth. Annalies is combination of timeless and preeminent Anna and Liese. Liese is variant of famous, ceaseless and biblical Lisa.
Variants of Annalies
Annaliese, Analisa, Annalise, Anna, Elisabeth, Liese, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Elisheba, Elizabeth, Elisabett, Lisa, Marlies
How popular is the name Annalies?
Annalies is a familiar baby name in Netherlands and Switzerland. At least, 800 people globally have carried Annalies as their given name according to our estimate.
Annalies in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Annalies
You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You hate copying others. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile.
Parents who liked Annalies, loved these names
- Elfriede - The curious girl name Elfriede is principally used in Finnish and Swedish, Elfriede means "Thryd, Composition Nature Spirit or Force" has its origin in Old English
- Migos - Used in Sami and Finnish, Migos is used for baby boys. Migos is form of Migoš in Sami language
- Gabija - Rarefied and Fresh girl name Gabija is used primarily in Lithuanian, Norwegian and Danish and originated from Lithuanian, Gabija means "Cover, To Cover, to Protect or Protect"
- Aniella - Used chiefly in Italian and Finnish unexpected, Aniella is a girl name, Aniella means "Little Lamb" is originated from Latin
- Klemenz means The Gentle, The Merciful or Gentleness is used as a baby boy name is came from Latin is substantially used in Icelandic, Scandinavian and German
Famous people named Annalies
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annalies
- Girl names beginning with A
- German Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Perfect