Lias meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Lias is used principally in Faroese, Finnish, German, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Lias means "My God is Yahweh" is given to boys. Lias is a variant form of evergreen and biblical Elias. Elias is form of Elijah in Italian language. Elias is also Latin cognate of Ilias. Elias is also Latin form of Helge. Of English and Hebrew origin, Elias, Elias means "My God is Yahweh, The Lord is My God and The God is My Lord".
Variants of LiasNames that rhyme with Lias
Popularity of Lias
A common name in Sweden with over 141 new-borns have been given the name since 2018. Currently peaked at the charts, 141 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 100th position. In Switzerland, Lias is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 200 names. Recently in 2018, 63 babies were given Lias and it reached its peak ranking, 149 on boy names chart. There are over 497 babies that have been given the name Lias in Switzerland.
Lias is a unique baby name in Belgium, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 260 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Lias. There are over 166 babies that have been given the name Lias in Belgium. Lias is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now and also in Sweden. There are over 141 babies that have been given the name Lias in Sweden. Lias is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Algeria and India. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Lias globally.
Lias in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lias?
You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Listen to the advice you give. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday.
Looking for a name like Lias? Please go through the following names
- Nastasja - Far-out Nastasja mainly is used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, meaning of Nastasja is "Resurrection or Risen One" given to baby girls has its origin in Old Greek
- Banke is used in Kannada and Gujarati is a boy name has its roots in Old Norse, Banke means "Lord Krishna, Crossbar or To Knock, Pound, Beat"
- Adar - Commonly used in Danish and Norwegian unusual, Adar means "Noble or Ruler Prince". Its origin is in Hebrew and Syrian is used for both sexes
- Malan - Uncustomary Malan substantially is used in Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Malan is "Most Power Full or Defender of Mankind" has origin in English
- Antra - Unisex name Antra is used predominantly in Kannada and Gujarati, meaning of Antra is "The Second Note in Hindustani Classical Music, Beauty or Para of a Song"
Namesakes of Lias
We could not find any notable namesake.