Raknar name meaning
Usage: Icelandic and Finnish
Meaning: Strong Army Warrior, Ancient Personal Name, Advice and Power
Add to favorites
What does Raknar mean?
Raknar is equivalent of Ragnar in Finnish language.
Variants of Raknar
Ragnar, Raginhari, Rayner, Rainer, Ragnarr, Ragner, Raginheri, Rainhard, RainarNames that rhyme with Raknar
How popular is the name Raknar?
Raknar is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Raknar
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect.
You would love these names similar to Raknar
- Valþór is Icelandic equivalent of Valdor
- Karlina - Origin of Unconventional Karlina is in English and Germanic languages is used as a girl name which is commonly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Karlina is "Man and Vigorous". Karlina is derivation of Carol.
- Hekla - Used particulary in Norwegian and Finnish, Hekla is used as a baby girl name, Hekla means "Cloak" is of Old Norse origin
- Hjørdis is form of Hjǫrdís in Norwegian, Faroese and Danish languages
- Ødhgærdh is form of Auðgærðr in Swedish language
Famous people named Raknar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Raknar
- Boy names beginning with R
- Finnish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Power
Share your opinion on Raknar