Rangpreet meaning and origin
Boy name Rangpreet is used prevalently in Hindi, Sikh and Punjabi languages, meaning of Rangpreet is "The Lover of God's Love or One Imbued by Naam".Names that rhyme with Rangpreet
Popularity of Rangpreet
Rangpreet is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Rangpreet?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You are always open to experience something new. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
You would love these names similar to Rangpreet
- Amanjot - Curious unisex name Amanjot is majorly used in Sikh, Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Amanjot is "Radiating the Light of Peace or Tranquil Light" has origin in Sanskrit
- Sachsukh primarily is used in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Sachsukh is "Embodiment of Truth, One who Attains True Peace or True Servant"
- Tapanpreet - Used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi, Tapanpreet means "Love for Warmth" is used for baby boys
- Kanwalprem - Boy name Kanwalprem is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi, Kanwalprem means "Love of Lotus"
- Raghupreet is used largely in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon boys, Raghupreet means "Love for the Raghu Family"
Namesakes of Rangpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.