Rans meaning and origin
Rans is Finnish cognate of Ransu.
Variants of RansNames that rhyme with Rans
Popularity of Rans
Rans is a familiar baby name in Cambodia and Ghana. According to our research, at least 700 people have been bestowed Rans around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rans
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. People always look for comfort in your world. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Rans
- Asmoth - Majorly used in Old Danish and Danish, Asmoth is used as a gender-neutral name. Asmoth is equivalent of Ásmóð;Ásmóðr in Danish language
- Didda commonly is used in Swedish, Sanskrit and Danish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Didda is "Didda Rani was One of the Celebrated Queens or Ruler of Kashmir"
- Tê is Greenlandic equivalent of Teo
- Sigbrand is equivalent of *Sigbrandr in Swedish language
- Tukuma is form of Tukumaĸ in Greenlandic language
Namesakes of Rans
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rans
- Boy names beginning with R
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Healed
- Baby Names that mean Heals
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Struggle