Raynaldo meaning and origin
Raynaldo is form of Reynold in Spanish language. Also Raynaldo is form of Ronald in Spanish language.
Variants of RaynaldoNames that rhyme with Raynaldo
Popularity of Raynaldo
Raynaldo is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1926 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1955, it ranked 1099th when 46 boys were named Raynaldo. There are over 1527 babies that have been given the name Raynaldo in United States. Raynaldo is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Raynaldo is a familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia and Peru. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Raynaldo
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Do you like Raynaldo? You would love these names
- Juan Carlos is used notably in Spanish, Juan Carlos means "Juan or Carlos" bestowed upon baby boys is rooted from Spanish
- Grimaldo - Grimaldo's meaning is Grim or A Mighty Protector is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Old High German and Germanic is specifically used in Spanish
- Espiridion - Outlandish Espiridion has its origin in Latin, Espiridion means "Spirit" and is given to boys is notably used in Spanish. Espiridion is derivative of Spyridon.
- Rocío Belén - The girl name Rocío Belén means "Rocío or Belén". It is rooted from Spanish is used dominantly in Spanish
- Gabine - Meaning of Gabine is Of Gabium is rooted from Latin and is given to boys is substantially used in Spanish
Namesakes of Raynaldo
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Raynaldo
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Ray
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Adviser
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean ruler
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern
- Baby Names that mean Rules
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Judgement
- Baby Names that mean Counsel
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Might
- Baby Names that mean Wise