Sammel name meaning
Usage: English, Swedish and Finnish
Meaning: God is Heard, Asked of God and God has Heard
Add to favorites
What does Sammel mean?
Boy name Sammel is used majorly in English, Swedish and Finnish is of Hebrew origin. Sammel is a form of venerable, prominent and biblical Samuel. Samuel is Latin and Greek form of The Hebrew Name שְׁמוּאֵל. Of Hebrew and English origin, Samuel, Samuel means "His Name is God, Follower of Jesus and God is Heard".
How do I pronounce Sammel?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Sammel is s(am)-mel.
Variants of Sammel
Samuel, Shemuel, Kamuela, Samueldavid, David
How popular is the name Sammel?
Sammel is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Sammel globally.
Numerological analysis of Sammel
Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You have no enemies. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. Remember you don't have to know everything. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Do you like Sammel? Read these names too
- Willibald - Boy name Willibald came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Willibald is "Will or Brave" is notably used in German and Danish
- Arnim - Unusual Arnim majorly is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Arnim is "Great". It is rooted from Germanic is used as a baby boy name
- Saphir - Of Hebrew origin, Saphir is a gender insensitive name, prevalently used in Finnish, English and Swedish, Saphir means "Delightful"
- Rieke means Henrike or Ulrike used for girls. Its origin is in Germanic and German is commonly used in Swedish and German
- Saki - Unexpected Saki commonly is used in Japanese and Hindi is of Japanese origin and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Saki is "One who is Cloaked or Blossom"
Famous people named Sammel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sammel
- Boy names beginning with S
- Hebrew Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Heard
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Bible
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
Share your opinion on Sammel