Raziqa meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Raziqa means "Feeder, One who Feeds Others or That Fills of Benefits", a baby girl name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Raziqa
Popularity of Raziqa
Raziqa is an uncommon name probably limited to Nigeria. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raziqa
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You have no enemies. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Do you like Raziqa? You would love these names
- Qaifa - Principally used in Arabic, Qaifa means "Estimator" is a baby girl name
- Abdul-Mannan is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Mannan means "Slave of the Benefactor"
- Laith - Used substantially in Arabic unusual, Laith means "Lion or Famous". It is rooted from Arabic and Old Norse is aimed at baby boys
- Zagheefat - Girl name Zagheefat is used in Arabic language, Zagheefat means "Green, Blooming or Fresh"
- Naghmeh is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Naghmeh means "Tune or Melody"
Namesakes of Raziqa
We could not find any notable namesake.