Razzaq name meaning
What does Razzaq mean?
Razzaq means One who Provides the Necessities of Life, Devotee or Provider used for boys is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Razzaq
How popular is the name Razzaq?
Razzaq is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Razzaq in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Razzaq
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Looking for names similar to Razzaq? Please go through the following names
- Raneem - Meaning of Raneem is Sweet Voice is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- Umm-Fakeeh is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Umm-Fakeeh means "Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)"
- Salahaldin - Meaning of Salahaldin is Righteousness of the Faith or Name of the Muslim Leader who Liberated Jerusalem from the Crusaders is used majorly in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Mahasolin - The girl name Mahasolin is used in Arabic language, Mahasolin means "Uniquely Beautiful"
- Razeena mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Razeena is "Sober Minded or Sedate" is given to baby girls
Famous people named Razzaq
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Razzaq
- Boy names beginning with R
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Devotee