Regi name meaning
Usage: English and Tamil
Meaning: The Queen, Purple Flower, King and The Word Reina with the Meaning Queen
Add to favorites
What does Regi mean?
Unexpected choice Regi is used predominantly in Tamil and English is originated from Latin is a unisex name. Regi is derivative of Regina. Regina means Purple Flower, The Queen and King is originated from Latin. Names that rhyme with Regi
How popular is the name Regi?
Numerological aspects of Regi
Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Regi
- Jesusita - Originated from Latin and English, Unwonted Jesusita bestowed upon girls, Jesusita means "Yahweh is Salvation". Jesusita is diminutive of Jesusa.
- Marquis - Marquis's meaning is The Marquis is a gender-neutral name commonly used in English came from Old French and Latin
- Eko - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Eko is in Latin and Sanskrit languages bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Eko is "One" is used predominantly in Danish and Malay
- Cristiana - Rare girl name Cristiana came from Latin, Cristiana means "Follower of Christ or Christian Woman" is specifically used in English and Danish languages
- Emerenziana - Originated from Latin, Emerenziana is used prevalently in Italian, a girl name, Emerenziana means "The Element Emereri Which Means Merit to Earn and Meritorious". Emerenziana is derivative of Emerenzia.
Famous people named Regi
- Regi Siriwardena, Sri Lankan academic, journalist, poet, writer
- Regi Blinker, former professional footballer
- Regine Constant in Mr. Nobody as Set Decorator
- Regina Braga in Flora as Actress
- Regina Don in New Suits as Director
- Regina Lemnitz in Rosa Luxemburg as Actress
- Regina Chukwu in Oju ogbe mileyi as Actress
- Regina Dombek in So This Is Paris as Actress
- Regina Gordon in Poltergeist II: The Other Side as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Regi Davis in TV series Game Shakers as Actor
Lists having Regi
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Purple
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean King
Share your opinion on Regi