Reidi meaning and origin
Reidi is variant form of Reida. Reida is variant of unfading and widespread Reed. Reida is feminine variation of Reidar.
Variants of ReidiNames that rhyme with Reidi
Popularity of Reidi
Reidi is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Estonia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Reidi as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Reidi?
You always feel like something's missing in your life. You have an artistic soul and love life. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are selective when it comes to friends. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life. You are in a good place right now and love life.
Parents who liked Reidi, loved these names
- Birgget is Sami form of Birgit
- Abella - Outlandish Abella has its origin in Hebrew, Abella means "Vanishing or Fragility", a baby girl name is majorly used in Finnish, Greenlandic and Swedish
- Renatus - Origin of Renatus is in Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Renatus is "Reborn One or Regenerate" is mainly used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Vaghn is form of Vagn in Swedish language
- Panerak - Used predominantly in Greenlandic and Danish, Panerak is used for girls. Panerak is Greenlandic form of Panêraĸ
Namesakes of Reidi
We could not find any notable namesake.