Renaldo meaning and origin
Famed Renaldo's origin is Germanic, Old High German and Old Norse is used in Italian, English and Spanish, meaning of Renaldo is "Ruler with Counsel, Counselor-ruler, Advice, Rule or Council and Govern" is used as a baby boy name . Renaldo is form of persistent and commonly accepted Reynold. Reynold is English form of Reinold. Meaning of Reynold is Rule, Advice and Well-advised Ruler is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Renaldo is version of timeless and predominant Ronald. Ronald is form of unfading and famed Reynold. Ronald is English cognate of Reinhold. Also Ronald is equivalent of Rǫgnvaldr in English language. Ronald's meaning is Council and Govern, Advice and Powerful Might is rooted from Germanic and Old Norse. Renaldo is celebrated on the 17 of September.
Variants of RenaldoNames that rhyme with Renaldo
Popularity of Renaldo
A common name in United States with over 2822 new-borns have been given the name since 1914. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1982, 116 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 823rd position. Renaldo is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, it is among the top 600 boy names in France. Over 435 babies in France have been named Renaldo. But Renaldo is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Renaldo around the globe.
Renaldo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Renaldo?
You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality.
Do you like Renaldo? Read these names too
- Fjølner - Boy name Fjølner is notably used in Danish. Fjølner is form of Fjǫlnir in Danish language
- Berny - Outlandish Bernys origin is Germanic and Old English, meaning of Berny is "Hardy and Bear", mostly used in Norwegian and Finnish is given to both boys and girls. Berny is shortened form of Bernardo.
- Dusteah - Meaning of Dusteah is Thor's Stone and Form of Dustin is a baby girl name has origin in English. Dusteah is derivation of Dusty.
- Einar - Unfading and Predominant Einar chiefly is used in English, Faroese and Finnish, meaning of Einar is "Warrior or Lone Warrior" used for boys is originated from Old Icelandic and Old Norse
- Utvagen - Used prevalently in Danish, Utvagen is used as a baby boy name. Utvagen is form of Uthwagin in Danish language
Namesakes of Renaldo
- Renaldo and the Loaf, By their own assertion
- Renaldo Benson, American soul and R&B singer and songwriter
- Renaldo Nehemiah, retired American athlete
- Renaldo Hill, former American football defensive back
- Renaldo Wynn, former American football defensive end
- Renaldo Balkman, Puerto Rican professional basketball player for the San Miguel Alab Pilipinas of the ASEAN Basketball League
- Renaldo Turnbull, former professional American football player
- Renaldo Major, American professional basketball player for the Kansas City Tornadoes of The Basketball League
- Renaldo Snipes, American former boxer
- Renaldo Kalari, Albanian professional footballer
- Renaldo Bedini, worldfootball
- Renaldo Lopes da Cruz, Brazilian retired footballer
- Renaldo Rey in Disco Sexpot as Actor
Lists having Renaldo
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Counsel
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern