Risset name meaning
What does Risset mean?
Of Latin origin, Risset means "Moorish". Risset is shortened form of Maurice. Maurice is French form of Mauritius. Origin of Maurice is in Celtic and Latin, meaning of Maurice is "Moorish and The Moor".Names that rhyme with Risset
How popular is the name Risset?
Risset is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Risset
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do.
Other names similar to Risset, for would be parents
- Corbinian substantially is used in German and English, meaning of Corbinian is "Raven or Rabe", a baby boy name has origin in Old French and Latin
- Bambina - Origin of Unconventional Bambina is in Latin language is a baby girl name, notably used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Bambina is "Young Girl"
- Klementia came from Latin, meaning of Klementia is "Gentleness or Merciful" is used as a girl name
- Babs - Babs's meaning is Diminutive of Barbara or From the Greek Barbaros is originated from Hebrew and Latin is a girl name is chiefly used in English and Swedish
- Leonarda - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Odd and All time favorite Leonarda bestowed upon baby girls, used in Latin and English, Leonarda means "Hardy or Lion"
Famous people named Risset
We could not find any notable namesake.