Fidessa name meaning
What does Fidessa mean?
Latin name Fidessa is given to girls. Fidessa is form of long standing and trendy Fidelia. Fidelia is feminine of Fidelio. Also Fidelia is a feminine variation of Fidelius. Fidelia is also effeminate variant of Fidelis. Fidelia's meaning is The Word Fidelis Which is of the Meaning Faithful and Honesty is originated from Latin.
How do I pronounce Fidessa?
Two syllabled Fidessa is most commonly pronounced as f(i)-dessa. The other ways to say the name is fid(es)-sa.
Variants of Fidessa
How popular is the name Fidessa?
Fidessa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Fidessa
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
You would love these names similar to Fidessa
- Ginya - Girl name Ginya means "Virgin, Pure and Maiden" is originated from Latin language. Ginya is derivation of Virginia.
- Remigia - Unorthodox Remigia has its origin in Latin is especially used in Italian and German and a girl name, Remigia means "Oarsman or Rower"
- Ave - Meaning of Ave is Hail, Be Well is prevalently used in Finnish and Danish has its roots in Old English and Latin is used as a gender insensitive name
- Moltas is used notably in Swedish and Finnish is a baby boy name has its roots in Latin, Moltas means "Minor or Soft, Mild, Weak"
- Lucilia - Rarefied and Modernistic Lucilias origin is Latin is largely used in Norwegian and English, meaning of Lucilia is "Light" is used as a girl name
Sibling Names for Fidessa
Looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with the unique and beautiful name "Fidessa"? Look no further than this list of 20 names that complement Fidessa's distinctive sound and meaning. From traditional choices to modern favorites, there's something for every family's taste and style.
Names for Fidessa's sister
Brother to Fidessa
Famous people named Fidessa
We could not find any notable namesake.