Riuka meaning and origin
Meaning of Riuka is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Riuka
Popularity of Riuka
Riuka is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 60 people globally have carried Riuka as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Riuka?
You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Riuka
- Maritess - Offbeat Maritess came from Spanish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Maritess is "María or Teresa" is primarily used in Tagalog
- Tanisia - The rare girl name Tanisia has its origin in Slavonic, Tanisia means "Spanish Abbreviation of Estanislao, Serpent Lady and Fairy Queen". Tanisia is a derivative of Tanis.
- Chiante means Resembling the Wine aimed at both genders is of Italian origin
- Siu - Used specifically in Chinese unusual, Siu means "Revive", a gender-neutral name is rooted from Chinese
- Ting - Meaning of Ting is Graceful or Slim Woman used for both sexes has its origin in Chinese
Namesakes of Riuka
We could not find any notable namesake.