Romanella name meaning
What does Romanella mean?
Meaning of Romanella is Roman is majorly used in Italian has origin in Latin. Romanella is version of eminent Romane. Romane is variant of ever lasting and prevalent Roma. Originated from Latin, Romane, Romane means "The Roman" is used commonly in French. The name is celebrated on February 28th.
Variants of Romanella
Romane, Roma, Romaana, Romaine
View middle names that goes with Romanella like Clet,Names that rhyme with Romanella
How popular is the name Romanella?
Romanella is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Romanella?
You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Romanella
- Giuditta - Origin of Offbeat Giuditta is in Hebrew is primarily used in Italian is a baby girl name, meaning of Giuditta is "Woman from Jehud"
- Mosè specifically is used in Italian came from Egyptian given to baby boys, meaning of Mosè is "Son"
- Angelito - Meaning of Angelito is Messenger is used prevalently in Italian, a boy name has origin in Greek
- Valente - Valente's meaning is The Strong or The Healthy is used as a baby boy name that came from Latin is prevalently used in Italian
- Innocente - Innocente's meaning is Innocent is used in Italian
Famous people named Romanella
We could not find any notable namesake.