Ronel meaning and origin
Offbeat unisex name Ronel means "Joy of the Lord".
Variants of Ronel
View middle names that goes with Ronel like Joren, Kameron, Arthur, Leighton, Dustin, Bryant,Names that rhyme with Ronel
Popularity of Ronel
Ronel is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 57 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 494 people have been named Ronel in United States. In England and Wales, first appeared in 2009 and is still in use. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. But Ronel is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Chad, South Africa and Haiti. As per our estimate, over 100000 babies have been bestowed Ronel around the globe.
Ronel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ronel?
Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. Leave your sense of morality for another life. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong.
Parents who liked Ronel, loved these names
- Siona - Meaning of Siona is Stars aimed at baby girls is used largely in Malayalam and Tamil
- Cheye - Meaning of Cheye is Indian People, Unintelligible Speakers and Born Dancer is of Dakota origin is bestowed upon baby girls. Cheye is derivation of Cheyenne.
- Temmi is Frisian equivalent of Tem
- Sumerville is originated from English is a baby boy name, Sumerville means "Summer Town and From the Summer Estate". Sumerville is derived from Somerton.
- Hortie - Boy name Hortie came from Old English, meaning of Hortie is "Stag Hill and From the Garden Estate". Hortie is a shortened form of Horton.
Namesakes of Ronel
We could not find any notable namesake.