Ruhul-Qudus meaning and origin
Meaning: Spirit of the Holy
Add to favorites
Boy name Ruhul-Qudus is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Ruhul-Qudus is "Spirit of the Holy".Names that rhyme with Ruhul-Qudus
Popularity of Ruhul-Qudus
Ruhul-Qudus is an uncommon name around the globe.
Other names similar to Ruhul-Qudus, for would be moms
- Abdul-Hayy - Used notably in Arabic, Abdul-Hayy is used as a boy name, Abdul-Hayy means "Servant of the Living (Allah)"
- AbdulRazzaq - Used notably in Arabic, AbdulRazzaq is used as a boy name, AbdulRazzaq means "The Provide or Servant of the Maintainer"
- Hamd - Principally used in Arabic, Hamd means "Commendation or Lauding" that originated from Arabic is used for baby boys
- Mahrosh - Meaning of Mahrosh is Piece of Moon or Pleasant used for baby girls is predominantly used in Arabic
- Akhdan - Boy name Akhdan means "Best Friend" is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ruhul-Qudus
We could not find any notable namesake.