Saahib-ul-Izaar meaning and origin
Meaning: Owner of the Garment
Add to favorites
Boy name Saahib-ul-Izaar is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Saahib-ul-Izaar is "Owner of the Garment".Names that rhyme with Saahib-ul-Izaar
Popularity of Saahib-ul-Izaar
Saahib-ul-Izaar is an extremely rare name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Saahib-ul-Izaar
- Nabeera means Noble is especially used in Arabic is a girl name
- Naba - Meaning of Naba is Good, Pious or Great News aimed at girls is chiefly used in Arabic
- Lakicia - Rare girl name Lakicia has origin in English-American majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of Lakicia is "Woman"
- TajAlDin - Used predominantly in Arabic, TajAlDin bestowed upon boys, TajAlDin means "Crown of the Faith"
- Nayaab - Nayaab's meaning is Precious or Rare is majorly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Saahib-ul-Izaar
We could not find any notable namesake.