Ansaar name meaning
On This Page
What does Ansaar mean?
Used substantially in Arabic, Ansaar means "Supporter, Friend, Patron or Plural of Nasir" is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Ansaar
How popular is the name Ansaar?
Ansaar is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Ansaar is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Ansaar?
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You are an amazing person. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You need time to heal and recover.
Other names similar to Ansaar
- Farzaana - Farzaana's meaning is Intelligent or Wise is commonly used in Arabic which of Persian origin is used for girls
- Meerab - Meaning of Meerab is Paradise Flower aimed at both sexes is used chiefly in Arabic
- Shaikha - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Shaikha means "Princess or Queen of the Blue Bees" is used largely in Arabic
- Hamraz - Boy name Hamraz means "Who has the Secret or Confidant" is used majorly in Arabic
- Isaad - Mainly used in Arabic, Isaad means "Blessing or Favouring" is a baby girl name
Famous people named Ansaar
We could not find any notable namesake.