Abduljaleel meaning and origin
Unusual and Contemporary boy name Abduljaleel means "Revered or Servant of the Sublime One" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abduljaleel
Popularity of Abduljaleel
Abduljaleel is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Abduljaleel is a common name in India and Saudi Arabia while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Abduljaleel?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You feel things too deep. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You need to practice listening. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Other names similar to Abduljaleel, for soon-to-be-parents
- Daanaa - Boy name Daanaa is used dominantly in Arabic, Daanaa means "Intelligent or Wise"
- Hakeema - Queer girl name Hakeema means "Judicious, Ruler or Sage" is used specifically in Arabic
- Bahjat means Pl of Bahjah, Allergy or D is a baby boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is used substantially in Arabic
- Khadidja - Rare girl name Khadidja is used largely in Arabic, Khadidja means "First Wife of the Prophet"
- Ziram - Specifically used in Arabic, Ziram is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ziram is "Glow"
Namesakes of Abduljaleel
We could not find any notable namesake.